Allergy is a hypersensitivity of the body to foreign substances and/or positive emotions. There are basically two types of allergies – an allergic allergy and a sensitization allergy. An allergic allergy is caused by an infection, chemical, ultraviolet radiation, insect bite, medicine, chemicals, pollen, smoking, and severe stress. A sensitization allergy is caused by an over reaction by an allergen. Some common foods, flowers, plants, medications, and citrus fruits are common allergen’s. Some people are allergic to fish, birds, insects, drugs, chocolate, milk, spices, and citrus fruits.
A non-allergic asthma allergy is caused by particle size restriction. Restriction of size prevents the substances from binding onto mast cells. The cells supply oxygen and take in carbon dioxide waste products. Both of these substances causeReplenishingthe cells and increasing the volume of immunoglobulinin in the system. Ginger berries, onions, and garlic are considered food allergens. Nut products, cheese, starches, honey, and chocolate contain allergens. Nut butter and some aspartame products can cause symptoms ranging from dryburning, to itching, to sneezing. Deafness from certain medications, grapefruit intake, spellings, and mental stress, are triggers for many allergies.
What are indoor pollutants?
Most pollution is produced by products that are solid like dust, sand, pebbles, and other shadows. Other non-organic pollutants are smoke, bacteria, and molds. Your best defense is ventilation. You can ventilate your home by opening the windows and doors for air flow. If you have animal dander inside your home, remove it by removing your pets. Ask dependable friends and family to keep your pets out of your home while you have a illness.
What allergies are you allergic to?
If you are allergic to any substances, you may have to face symptoms whenever you go out of the house. While the outdoors is a great place to relieve stress, it is not a great place to minimize allergens. Some of the typical allergens in the outdoor environment are dust, pollen, mold, pollen, and pet dander. Inside your home are dust mites, dust mites, and carpet dust. Wallows, pillowcases, mattresses, and stuffed toys can also cause problems. Reduce the possibility of going outdoors by filtering the air with a high-efficiency particle arresting (often called HEPA) filter.
Do I need an air-conditioned home?
Consistently cold temperatures will decrease the allergen levels in the home. On the opposite side, hot temperatures increase the allergen levels outdoors. Sometimes, having a air-conditioned home is a convenience to those who do not have allergies. However, air conditioning can be just as important for those who do have allergies. If there is no allergen in the air, having a unit that can cool the air can eliminate the need for supplemental cooling devices, sometimes.
Are all homes built today?
Norton,hesitation, and aluminum paint can cause problems. If you experience any problems, look for mold, asbestos, or carbon monoxide (mold and CO exposure is especially problematic). Once in a blue moon, this issue may not be as detrimental as it could be.
Mold is the next topic we’ll discuss.
Mold can be present in any home. There are basically two types of mold: dermatophytes and overlooked fungi. Elderly people and those on special prescription medications may experience mold symptoms. Your first clue might be some yellow mold formations under the carpet or in your bathrooms. Regular (non-emergency) exposure to mold can cause nausea, make your clothes smell funny, and cause a coughing, retching, headache or other uncomfortable symptoms. Visiting a doctor is usually your last option. Antifungal (laser) cleaners are not usually part of a home cleaning program.
It is common sense that you should not spend a lot of time breathing mold-infested air. Seek the advice of a qualified home improvement center if you are thinking of painting your walls. Remember that some paint contains hydrocarbons and other harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Do not attempt to touch these surfaces without protection. Using heaters and oven cleaner (containing) can make it worse.
Very important: Avoid places with mold and surfaces covered by carpets or towels. It is just as important to avoid places where mold spores may gather. Mold can grow as well as much airborne.